Skip to main content

Valentus PrevailMAX Cellular Homeostasis Formula

PrevailMAX
A Nutritional Breakthrough for Your Cells

PrevailMAX™ is a  nutritional breakthrough that delivers a rapid increase of internal blood cell pressure to speed absorption, enabling the body to take maximum advantage of the nutrients in foods and supplements. The nano- sized electrolytes are small enough to penetrate your cell membranes, to bind with your cells, and to be carried wherever they are needed in the body.

At the microscopic level of human cells, PrevailMAX™ supports healthy cell performance – a nutritional breakthrough for your cells.

When you use PrevailMAX™, you will feel more energy and an ability to focus like never before. Take a few sprays today and see just how good you can feel!



Blood Flow Is Everything


One of the most important features of a healthy red blood cell is its ability to maintain maximum hydration, or what is also referred to as osmotic pressure. Under a microscope, this essential characteristic is similar to a fully inflated basketball – the cell becomes round and tight. Electromagnetically charging the cells enhances their osmotic pressure, thus inducing rapid cellular hydration and the ability to carry oxygen, vitamins, and minerals into the cells.

You may hear terms like “osmotic pressure” and “electromagnetic charge” and think that cellular health is too complex for the average person to comprehend. It’s not! Simply take a look at the results of this simple blood test, which shows red blood cells before and after using the formula of PrevailMax™.


Nutritional Breakthrough

For Your Cells

  • ” My pain is virtually gone, my fogginess is gone and energy levels are back!  I use PrevailMAX daily and I have notice how other nutritional products are more powerful!  Recently I was in a weight loss plateau and now is like starting new again with results.  Pain now is very minimal No Pills! ” 
    A.Fernandez, - USA
  • PrevailMAX is doing what they say, I started  4 sprays under the tongue 3 times a day and within days I’m down 4.5lbs!  I haven’t changed anything else, still enjoying the 12in24™ Plan, drinking SlimROAST, Trim and Immune Boost –  I am super impressed. 😊
    S. Penner, Alberta, Canada
  • “I recently competed in a Master Swim competition  and for the first time used the PrevailMAX. I had a very successful meet coming in 1st and 2nd place,  On the 1500m I swam my personal best time; and ranked Number 1!.  I believe this gave me an edge by improving my blood flow and bringing my energy levels up.  While I was swimming, I felt my oxygen levels to be high, and endurance was greatly improved, leading me to victory! “
    Pierre Piché, - British Columbia, Canada
  • “PrevailMAX is VERY refreshing like a mouth-wash! My lungs feel clearer, feeling rejuvenated AND I’m sleeping much better!!  Not to mention my face is clearing up and skin feels super smooth!
    I’m definitely loving the PrevailMAX. ❤❤ “
    A. Loveless , - Kansas, USA
  • “I’ve suffered with constipation for the past 10 years; after taking PrevailMAX I haven’t had an issue since!  Seriously this is a huge relief!!
    PrevailMAX has given me more energy,  improved circulation. “No more cold hands and feet”  Absolutely love the improved  Mental clarity  by taking PrevailMAX …it is like the fog has lifted. “
    J. Litke , Alberta, Canada
  • “I have been using PrevailMax  and noticed amazing results.  My head seems to be clearer.  I’m multi-tasking with focus!  The biggest thing I have noticed is my increased energy at the gym… running faster and lifting heavier weights.  Also sleeping better at night.  I used to wake up a few times every night,  because I was too warm or just not comfortable  – I’m really impressed with PrevailMAX.   It’s with me wherever I go! “
    A. McClenaghan, British Columbia, Canada
  • ” My chiropractor said my range of motion is much better, and my muscles are more pliable. And today my massage therapist said she feels my body is no longer inflamed like it was.
    I’m alert, have more energy and have less body aches!  I truly feel better than I’ve felt in years! ”   I love this stuff!
    M. Julian, USA

✔︎PrevailMAX™ is a supercharged, proprietary blend of nano-sized (trace) electrolytes that charge your cells, reinflate them, and space them apart so they can float freely through your body.

✔︎Once they are apart and have regained a healthy shape and fluidity, the cells can absorb nutrients and eliminate toxins at a much higher capacity.

✔︎Both nutrients and oxygen are delivered inside your cells far better than before.

✔︎Quick to use and tastes great (with a hint of mint for fresh breath!)

✔︎Takes only seconds to administer orally, four sprays just 3x per day!

✔︎Will see results show up in your life within only minutes and lasts for hours!

✔︎Easy to share, based on your excitement about your own life experience!

✔︎Patent-pending technology unlike any other in the world.

✔︎Global exclusive network marketing rights secured by Valentus.

✔︎Today’s average consumer have what doctors call “sticky blood” that comes from everyday occurrences: 

✔︎Eating fatty foods, poor eating habits, increased sugar consumption, certain medications, carbon monoxide, excessive caffeine, alcohol, and stress cause red blood cells to stick together and “stack up” like a roll of coins, preventing nutrients from being properly absorbed. 

✔︎Valentus has a ground-breaking technology so revolutionary that the results are visible under a microscope in just minutes! 

TAKE YOUR LIFE TO THE MAX

PrevailMAX™




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentus Prevail Trim

Prevail Trim It’s no secret that losing weight is not an easy task. That’s why millions of people struggle with it every day. We want to make it a little easier. That’s why we created Prevail Trim . Formulated with natural appetite suppressants and ingredients to help detoxify your body, Prevail Trim is a great addition to any weight management program . And as if helping to manage your weight in a healthy way were not exciting enough, just wait until you taste this delicious drink!  You will LOVE it! Ingredients Inulin dietary fiber, Rice bran powder, Xylitol, Citric acid, Stevia (leaf), Natural pineapple powder, Natural orange powder, Natural lime powder, Natural caffeine from coffee bean, Garcinia cambogia (with HCA), Raspberry ketones, Maqui berry powder, Annatto powder, chromium Directions Simply open packet and mix contents with 12-16oz. of water. For maximum weight management results, drink one Trim 3 times per day. ...

Valentus 12in24 Plan

     Valentus 12in24 Plan™      Lose 12lbs OR 12 Inches In Only 24 Days!   Featuring 3 Valentus© Products that are Cutting edge, delicious and it works! This Plan is , EASY to DO and Fun!   “ A WAY  TO LOSE 12 LBS. OR 12”, OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF, IN ONLY 24 DAYS!” 12IN24™ INSTRUCTION SHEET Print Instruction Sheet   &   Print Progress Chart FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Click Here To View 1 MINUTE 12IN24™ VIDEO Watch The ONE minute Explanation Video

Valentus Prevail Energy

Prevail Energy With so many energy products on the market today packed with sugar and saturated with artificial ingredients, Prevail Energy is a breath of fresh air…or should we say a breath of fresh ingredients . Specially formulated with pure natural ingredients , Prevail Energy is designed to give you a healthy boost of energy, without the harmful artificial stimulants.   Try it for yourself and see why people from all over the world are making Prevail Energy their go to source for healthy energy, increased focus, and maximum performance!